Sunday, August 28, 2011

Wonderful Weekend

We had a wonderful weekend!  My parents came to Jackson on Friday and sadly had to leave just a few minutes ago.  Yesterday, my mom and I had a delicious lunch at Babalu with my mother-in-law.  Mississippi Magazine rated Babalu's guacamole as the #1 appetizer in Mississippi, and we agree!  After lunch, I introduced my mom to our new niece, Olive.  I think it was love at first sight.

Last night, we had a fabulous dinner at Local 463 in Madison with my brother and his wife, Jon David and Brenda.  There is nothing better than good food and great company!

Here is a picture of my parents at my front door before dinner:


I'm trying my very best to convince them to get a place in Jackson and stay here at least half the time!  They are the best parents a girl could ever ask for.  Thank you, Mom and Dad, for all you do for us.  I miss you already!

No comments:

Post a Comment