Monday, August 15, 2011

Pickwick

David and I spent the weekend at Pickwick Lake with my family and friends.  We travelled to Pickwick with our dear friends, Kelly and Kyle McLeod...


There, we met David and Anna (my older brother and his wife)...


My younger brother, Ben...


And my wonderful parents!...


We ditched the pretty dresses and ties shown in some of the pictures above, and spent the majority of our time on the water.  Kelly, Kyle, David Carroll, Anna, David Ellis, Huck, and I all stayed at our cabin:

(This picture was taken in October, one of the most beautiful times of the year in Pickwick.) 

My favorite parts of the weekend were cruising around on the boat for hours, eating delicious food, cheering on the water skiers and those jumping off the Yellow Creek waterfall, and playing cards on the sun porch.   Pickwick is truly a charming place full of charming people.  There is nothing better than a weekend there with cherished family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment