Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Les Mis


Last weekend, David and I went to Memphis to see Les Miserables with my family at the Orpheum.  The play was absolutely wonderful, and the music was incredible.  It was fun to share that experience with my family.  It also gave me the opportunity to see one of my very best friends, Sarabeth, and her husband, Justin:


I met Sarabeth and Justin in college.  They got married last year and moved to Memphis from Charlotte, NC.  I was able to catch up with them briefly before the play and during intermission.  I hope to make another trip to Memphis soon so we can spend more time together.  There are actually several people I love and miss that are living in Memphis....my friends, Lizzie and Angela.  Angela had a sweet baby boy in April, and I'm dying to meet him. Lizzie is working at St. Jude and doing what she's always wanted to do.  I hope to see them soon.  I'm so proud of all my amazing friends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment