I decided to begin the day by trying out a new recipe for peach muffins from http://www.allrecipes.com/. I would definitely recommend giving it a try!
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Lightly grease 16 muffin cups. (This recipe actually makes more than 16 muffins. I made 16 muffins and a small loaf of bread, but you could just do more muffins.)
- In a large bowl, mix flour, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, mix the oil, eggs, and sugar.
- Stir the oil mixture into the flour mixture just until moist.
- Fold in the peaches.
- Spoon into the prepared muffin cups.
- Bake 25 minutes in the preheated oven, until a toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean.
|~ enjoying the beautiful day after church ~|
|Huck enjoyed the weather too!|