- 3 pounds small red or white-skinned potatoes (or a mixture)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 tablespoons minced rosemary
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Cut the potatoes in quarters.
3. Combing olive oil, rosemary, garlic, salt, and pepper in a bowl.
4. Toss the potatoes in the mixture until well coated.
5. Place the potatoes on a baking sheet and spread out into 1 layer.
6. Roast in the oven for about 1 hour, or until browned and crisp.
7. Flip a few times with a spatula during cooking to ensure even browning.
8. Remove from oven and serve.