Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Happy Birthday, Benjamin!

Today my younger brother, Ben, is celebrating his 23rd birthday.  Ben lives in Knoxville where he is a proud UT Vol.  He will graduate in May with a degree in logistics.  We're all very proud of him and can't wait to see what's next :)
Ben and Me at the Cabin in Pickwick - one of our favorite places!

Ben and David - after a football game in the yard

Ben and Dad at Christmas a few years ago

Ben and Mom at Ben's High School Graduation

Ben, David, and Me in Seaside, FL

Ben and Anna in Knoxville

Ben and Cousin Molly :)

Ben with David and Cousins, McKenzie and Carter
Ben, you have been a wonderful brother from Day One.  I used to think of you as my "little brother".  Now I think of you as a dear friend that I have so much fun with and trust completely.  I'm still hoping your next home will be in Jackson, Mississippi.  Hope it's been a happy happy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment